This is the home of Dynamic Incident Response, a firearms training company based on no nonsense, sound tactics geared for the law-abiding civilian, military, and law-enforcement personnel.
The central premise behind our training is tried-and-true, sound tactics. Our focus on real-world, common-sense-based tactics prepares our students in dealing with real-life scenarios.
We offer training tailored from the beginner to the expert shooter. We train our students not only on the basic/fundamental marksmanship skills, but also on the development of the proper mindset in
order to effectively confront challenges.
Private classes and group classes are also given by appointments.
Class schedule for 2016:
Massachusetts State Police has approved a new class to their class roster:
Dynamic Incident Response's Basic Firearm Personal Protection Course LTC-025 to be held at the Braintree Rifle and Pistol Club.
- Basic Firearm Personal Protection Course LTC-025 each Friday and Saturday from 8:00 AM - 4:00
- Mass Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor and Armorer Association Conference in Harvard, MA September 27, 28 and 29, 2016 for LEOs: Introduction of the Kalashnikov and the SKS to the law
enforcement officer - 2 - four hour courses. MLEFIAA is sending information to all agencies and PDs to register for the class.
- Personal Protection Handgun - Oct 8, 2016 to held at the Hanson Rod and Gun Club.
- Tactical Shotgun - one day - Oct 22, 2016 to be held at the Hanson Rod and Gun Club.
- Introduction to the AK - Nov 4 , 2016 to held at the Hanson Rod and Gun Club.
- Introduction to the AR - Nov 11, 2016 to held at the Hanson Rod and Gun Club.
- Snub nose and Back Up Gun Class 4 hours - Dec 10, 2016 to held at the Hanson Rod and Gun Club.
- Snub nose and Back Up Gun Class 4 hours - Jan 7, 2017 to be held at the Hanson Rod and Gun Club.
- More classes to be updated